Join Our Team
Celebrate what is. Commit to what can be.
We have grown from a dream shared by a handful of visionary pediatric therapists to the largest and most comprehensive nonprofit pediatric therapy program in Washington State. Growth like that does not happen by chance. It takes a commitment to excellence in every aspect of our operations. Above all, it takes a commitment to find, hire, support and retain the best possible staff.
Does this sound like you? You dream big. You are not confined by “the way it has always been done.” Instead, you constantly challenge yourself (and others) to find better alternatives – even if those alternatives take you outside the box. You are the type to roll up your sleeves, take initiative, and take responsibility. You ask, “What if?” You answer, “Why not?”
- You want to make a difference in the lives of children and their families who rely on our nonprofit mission to help them obtain the services they need.
- You thrive working alongside highly skilled and dedicated colleagues – contributing your own knowledge while learning from them at the same time.
- The idea of truly getting to know the families you are serving – their hopes, their dreams, their challenges – gets you fired up.
- You believe that “mentorship” should not just be a token program but something that is part of an organization’s culture, lived out by each employee day after day.
- The idea of frequent interdisciplinary collaboration makes you want to jump for joy!
- A supportive, flexible environment is important to you.
- You’re comfortable dressing down. This is children’s therapy, after all, and we take our lead from the kids!
- You love to laugh. You love it when others laugh!
- You like the idea of living and working in one of the most desirable parts of the United States – the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- You want to keep learning. And you want an organization that supports and values continued learning, too.
- Ultimately, you don’t just want a job – you want to look forward to going to work each day. And you want to be surrounded by people who care about you as an individual – a second family, of sorts.
Come see what all the great buzz is about! Schedule a time to visit CTC – meet our teams, tour our facilities, and observe therapy sessions. We’ll show you that we not only talk the talk, we actually walk the walk.